i've been sort of daydreaming in school the pass few days... ya noe... lesson time fa dai.. was writing some of my thots and feelings in my notebk...
wad i wrote on tuesday.. actually itz wad i wanna say so badly to *sumone..:
haiz.. know you very stresses up this few days yea? hey.. relax a bit la.. do take care of yourself.. noe u're not in a very good mood the past few days.. and even vented ur frustrations on me.. dun do tt i beg u.. thou i understand y u're said all the hurting stuff, i feel so terribly hurt and bleah! Pls! i beg u again.. i dun mind if u tell me ur probs, i can lend a listening ear, just.. dun make it sound as if i was the one hu caused all ur frustrations.. will pray for ya.. Melody
I really was felt really bad... cont. frm above:
just in case you flare up again... I've decided not to tok to you.. I've decided to avoid you.. I'm so afraid u get angry with me.. but o wellz, can't avoid u foreva though.. want so badly to ask u how u r rite now.. still full of frustration?? How i wish to help, juz dunno how to, without making things worse.. Really really.. Melody.
hah.. so u can see.. this person means a lot to me.. like him a lot.. and now.. so afraid to tok to him le..
_________owells.(: