` Friday, May 28, 2004

[13:15]: end of term 2

last day of term today... haiz... i'm feeling real... down... =(.. nth seems to be going on rite on my last day of school... wad a nice way to end it..

yesterday got walkathon which was rather lame cos it was onli a 45 min walk... conpare it with the hike... haha... the big difference... hike was much more fun... duh! and den returned to school at abt 8:45 and did mass dance... whole of 2c dunno a single step... cos wednesday do the old folks thingy den nv learn.. so unfair... den we nv dance at all lor... even if dance oso anyhow do de... bleaghz... haha... den yesterday after school sat down play uno.. den 11 plus left for simei mrt... 9 of us.. went to east point to buy cheryl lim a small little gift.. cos later on going to cgh to vist her... bought cup noodles at cheers and ate outside bk... lol... weird... den my water wasn't the slightest bit hot...! how to eat lor.. sheesh... like eating chewing gum liddat... and so didn't finish.. threw it away.. haha... 90 cents.. i've onli eaten 40 cents worth of it.. hah den bought ice lemon tea frm bk.. ex sia~... den after tt 9 of us walked to cgh together.. (eugene said he saw...? hmm..) hah... cheryl looked all rite... ya smiling away.. so happy to see us.. haha... and hope she's allrite and the report will be a good one... haiz... and we were joking ard... and laughing so loudly we had to shh each other... lol.. esp cherine.. =X.. no offence gal.. ;) soon visiting hours over le and we had to leave and cheryl was feeling so lonely again... but when we walk out her mother juz came back so tt was a good thing... den we sat outside.. taking up almost every seat... so selfish.. haha... bought the hot milo frm the vending machine and it was... BURNING HOT! haha... and we sat and toked and laughed all over again... and so loudly again.. blah.. lol... den went home after tt...

today nth much... except devotion was by mrs goh and she SANG and it sounded like a CROW.. ok la.. dun so bad le... ms lee sings so much betta den her... lol... den mrs goh briefed us on founder;s day program and we had to learnt how to sing a song.. *lame*... den she said 8 upon 10.... but in actual fact.. those behind weren't singing at all... and we can't hear those in front sing.. haha... chao lame... den was voting for sc president.. hah... cannot say hu i vote la... result: juliana president, matthew vice president... perfect... ;) den went back to cls to get results... i'm ever so disappointed.. guess i REALLY am down for SSS.. bleaghz.. i'm dead... argh! i juz miss by a stupid mark leh.. wad is this? wad haven i done rite? wad have i done wrong?
i noe very well i studied... i studied till i wud have gone crazy anytime.. WhY??!! AHH!!!! wadz wrong with me?!! obsessed by him or addicted to the computer? wadz my problem??!!! ok... dun wanna tok abt exams le... hw... so much holiday hw... haiz... wonder how i can ever finish them...


numb - linkin park
I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
I've become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

Can't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
And every second I waste is more than I can take

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
I've become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
I've become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
I'm tired of being what you want me to be
I've become so numb I can't feel you there
I'm tired of being what you want me to be


i feel exactly like wadz in the song...

_________owells.(: