[16:51]: cny 2005
hello!
i'm back
frm slacking... lol...
oh how was cny?
i wasnt as excited
as i used to be.
it seemed
boring..........
on eve:
went grandparents house for reunion dinner as usual... den was slacking for quite awhile.... oh cousin came late den grandma really angry.... cos she wanted to keep the steamboat le and she's like the only one we're waiting for... hmmm.... after that was watching tv for quite some time... then went home.. boring eh??? this year a bit unusual... normally we go to marina thr see fireworks.. this year parents didnt wanna go so i spent the night at home.. counting downo to cny... not the right atmosphere sia....
first day....
oh i wore a dress after a long long long long time.... how long i dunno... very long jiu shi le.. lol....... hmm den toook some pics at home b4 going grandparents' house for breakfast.... vegetarian dishes and the cheng tng orh sumting liddat.. i dunno how to spell.. after that went to.. grandaunt's house... i'm not so sure how i'm related to her... but i tink she's my grandaunt.. haha.. see her only once a yr ma... not very close also... went t hr with grandma... den after sending her back, sent the other grandparents' home... all the way at jurong... yep.. hmm.. so ate lunch... and i was getting sick of the whole world wow-ing me wearing a dress -_-".... den thr was lion dance... my aunt called for it... yea.. heard they gave them $168 hong bao... haha.. nice number... meaning yi lu fa.... prosperity all the way or sumting liddat la.. haha... den after slacking awhile more.. go home le... so early huh.... this yr no movie... but at night went to uncle robert and family's house... yep.. den watched 2 movies... even played fireworks.. mark played to surprisingly... ya i found it surprising.. cos he was 20 liao... but thr's nth wrong playing.. it's fun.... and we played th e stepping stones... yep.
day two..
woke up late =x... den went to pastor richard's house.... did not stay for very long... den went to granduncle's house.... haha... his chinese bdae was first day of new year leh... i j uz realised... but becos first day of new year too busy... today den got big feast.. haha... he's old but still looks great =) hmm... after that went to queenstown..... aunt's house... yep...... aunt was telling us abt lotsa funny things sly does when she goes out with him shopping.. haha... den we were laughing our heads off... hmm.... den went uncle wilson's house.... slacked a lot.. ate a lot... played more fireworks.....
day three.. yesterday?
had to go back to school lor... but at night went to jazmin's house..... for dinner... we ate real fast den walk to tm with melinda.. haha... 3 of us..... took neoprints.. again... den went toysrus.... lol.... bought vday pressie for each other..... hmm..... and jazmin bought her glowing stars.... met our parents at metro... which was closing but we still went in anywae.. lol..... aunty zenia is nice... she bought the hp keychain for me... den in return... my mum bought one for jazmin.. haha... went back to the h ouse... they were busy pasting the glowing stars ard... den we watched white chicks...... such a roxing show.. lol.......
today?
hmm juz now went tanah merah meet the the sec 3 ywavers aka exconvicts... we went for lunch den they came over........... AND LOOK AT MY BABY FOTO!! =x eek.. and crapped... and eat... and we took photo ;-) hehe.... ok so day went lejon house le. but i decided not to join them... cos later still got relatives coming over.... yep... so tata
oh btw... the song below rocks... anyone has it? can send me?
a thousand miles - vanessa carltonMaking my way downtown
Walking fast
Faces pass
And I'm home bound
Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd
And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder....
If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you
Tonight
It's always times like these
When I think of you
And I wonder
If you ever
Think of me
'Cause everything's so wrong
And I don't belong
Living in your
Precious memories
'Cause I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder....
If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you
Tonight
And I (I)
Don't want to let
I (I)
Drown in your memory
I (I)
Don't want to let this go
I (I)
Don't....
Making my way downtown
Walking fast
Faces pass
And I'm home bound
Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd
And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder....
If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you....
If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you
If I could
Just hold you
Tonight
_________owells.(: