MORE THAN ME (acoustic) - JORDAN CAHILL
Ooh you take away the lonely pain
Oh yeah and you help me rise above the flame, uh huh
I've been so lost baby
Now I'm found since you've been around
I never dreamed that someone could see
That knew who I was, knew all that I could be
Only your love can make me believe
I can be something more, so much more than me
Ooh I hardly recognize myself
And I know that I'd be lost without your help
I feel a promise of a brand new day
And now I wake up and I say
I never dreamed that someone could see
That knew who I was, knew all that I could be
Only your love can make me believe
I can be something more, so much more than me
More than any man has ever been
Now I feel like I'm alive again
There's nothing in this world that I can't do
Everyday that goes by I'm living my life for you, nanana
I never dreamed that someone could see
That knew who I was, knew all that I could be
Only your love can make me believe
I can be something more, so much more than me
Ooh I hardly recognize myself
And I know that I'd be lost without your help
I feel a promise of a brand new day
And now I wake up and I say
I never dreamed that someone could see
That knew who I was, knew all that I could be
Only your love can make me believe
I can be something more, so much more
I never dreamed that someone could see
That knew who I was, knew all that I could be
Only your love can make me believe
I can be something more, so much more than me
Ooh I hardly recognize myself
And I know that I'd be lost without your help
I feel a promise of a brand new day
And now I wake up and I say
I never dreamed that someone could see
That knew who I was, knew all that I could be
Only your love can make me believe
I can be something more, so much more than me
MORE THAN ME (pop) - JORDAN CAHILL
Girl, you're the fire in my soul, yes you are
Oooh girl, I need you more than you can know, uhhuh yeah,
Baby you mean the world to me
Drive me crazy, can't you see
Give me your love, give you my heart
It felt like forever baby right from the start
As bright as the moon and as deep as the sea
Girl it's bigger than life and it's more than me
Time, doesn't pass for me no more, oh no
And i know (and i know) just what i'm livin for, yes i do
Wanna hold you baby every night
And wanna get lost in your eyes
Give me your love, give you my heart,
It felt like forever baby right from the start (right from the start)
As bright as the moon and as deep as the sea
Girl it's bigger than life and it's more than
More than any words can ever say (ever say)
never thought i could feel this way,
Girl you make me feel alive and free,
Like a star in the night, That's shinin so bright for me, yeah ooooh
(Give me your love) give me your love, give you my heart,
It felt like forever baby right from the start (right from the start)
As bright as the moon and as deep as the sea
Girl it's bigger than life and it's more than
Give me your love, give you my heart,
It felt like forever baby right from the start (right from the start)
As bright as the moon and as deep as the sea,
Girl it's bigger than life and it's more... than... me
_________owells.(: