whee i'm bored yes so doing some lame stuff.
========================
complete the sentence
my ex is someone i know?
Maybe I should try sitting at the piano 4hrs a day.
I don't understand why.
I lose my head when u chop my head off?
People say I'm melody.
Love is patient. love is kind. it does not envy it does not boast it is not proud. it is not rude it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered it keeps no record of wrongs. love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. it always protects, always hopes, always trusts, alwaysperseveres. xD
Somewhere, someone is thinking of u.
I will always remember you.
Forever does not exist in the mortal world.
I never want to go back to the past.
I think the current US president is none of my business
When i wake up in the morning i will find sumone/sumting to tink of lol.
My past is past. time to livetmr.
I get annoyed by u.
Parties are mainly meant for fun and bonding.
Kisses are the best when it's frm THE ONE and u know u can get it till the end of your life
Tomorrow is wad i'm looking forward to.
I really want to stop time.
I have low tolerance for you.
========================
_________owells.(: