` Monday, April 16, 2007

[11:50]: miss you like crazy

last night was pretty horrible... cause i kept thinking a lot. and thinking sucks.. not all the time. but most of the time for me... i guess it's just because i think of stuff that sucks. zz..

i really wanna know wad you meant by those words cause they can have different meanings. i've interpretted it in 3 ways. the 1st way makes me really happy, and it was my first interpretation the moment i looked at it. the 2nd way is still ok for me. i mean it's just normal and i'm immune to it.. but the 3rd way... it was shit. makes me wanna cry and all zzz... but i know i cant tell u straight in the face 'hey. what do you mean?'.. can i?

you are all that I want
you are all that I need
can't you see how I feel
can't you see that my pain's so real
when i think of you, i don't know what to do

_________owells.(: