[20:06]: way back into love
i'm exhausted.
and not feeling too good. i guess..
not that i'm sick.
just.... thinking.. again.
not abt the normal stuff that i think abt so much
and makes me down...
but something else...
what if......
what if something is really happening
something that i dunno anything abt....
today's a long day. 10-6
tmr OB project 11. meeting fiona at macs to buy lunch for the group..
yes and i think i've mentioned but oh i feel like mentioning it again.
OB group consists of: Cheryl Ashraf Fiona Yiliang and Me
CSA CSA CSA.... omg i dunno how to start.. zzzz.
finally got a complete group.
CSA group consists of: Cheryl Huiling Fiona Yongxiang and Me.
ahhh we need to get use to each other. i think..
dunno i'm kinda stressed abt this. i'm really really worried.
i hope we'll do well.
God please guide me. i really need your guidance.
what's not meant to be is not meant to be.
i'm tired.. soooo tired.... ahh......................
Haley Bennett & Hugh Grant - Way Back Into Love
Haley:
I've been living with a shadow over head
I've been sleepin with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past, I just cant seem to move on
Hugh:
I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just incase I ever need them again someday
I've been setting aside time,
To clear a little space in the cornners of my mind
chorus:
All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
ohh
Haley:
I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just dont see the signs
I know that its out there
Theres got to be something for my soul somewhere
Hugh:
I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not just somebody to get me through the night
I could use some direction,
And I'm open to your suggestions
Chrous
All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
and If I open my heart again
I guess I'm hopin you'll be there for me in the end
Haley:
There are moments when I dont know if it's real
or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration, not just another negotiation
Chorus:
All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
and If I open my heart to you
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
and if you help me to start again
you know that I'll be there for u in the end
_________owells.(: