` Wednesday, June 13, 2007

[13:46]: free

a pianist cannot keep long nails. and yep there goes my nails.. all snipped off.. like abt 8mm from each nail gone. ooh typing is so much easier now hahaha...

i have been sleeping really late... doing csa every night.. then this morning i suddenly realised that eek the group needs to do some stuff too. what if csa tutor questions how we did it and i answer everything. the group will die. so, very impt.. when we meet up gotta 'bried' them on some stuff. i think. hmm..

the rashes on my arms arent gone yet. =\ and it looks super awful still...

one free day finally.. dunno w hat i'll do today.. dun really wanna do csa though. yep.

And if I had wings I would fly
‘Cause all that I need You are
And if the world caved in around me
To You I’d still hold on

_________owells.(: