[01:00]
last night i had this really realy super super weird dream. as it involves personal stuff it's not good to share it. didnt really trouble me or anything. haha i just woke up feeling really really weird.
i feel like a changed person these days. i mean. i feel that i'm closer to God somehow.
today had REACH service.. the worship was pretty ok.. it got me really addicted to the song Hosanna by Hillsong United.. and yay the intro to Tell the World.. i haven't heard someone play that for a long long time..
Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me
Break my heart for what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternitythe message by Daniel Soh was really great.. totally enjoyed it. He's good
what reasons people give to discredit Jesus' resurrection:
1) Women dunno directions and went to the wrong tomb.
- so did everyone else go to the wrong tomb too?
2) Jesus merely fainted and walked out of the tomb himself.
- ha ha ha after all the torture.. how can it be? blood and water came out when the roman soldiers poked at his waist. water is only there when the person is dead. go study science or something. also it's mentioned he was wrapped in 75 pounds of spices and all that... how could he survive 3 days being wrapped and suffocated in the heavy stuff and still wake up and walk out himself huh?
3) the disciples stole his body.
- rriigghhtt... they were too scared to do so.. they were hiding.. even Peter denied associating with Jesus.. you think they were brave enough to go and steal the body? besides Jesus lived on earth for another 40 days after resurrection and appeared to 500 people. could they be hallucinating. could everyone be?
ahhh that was just something for everyone to think about. haha.
i'm just really inspired... really really truely inspired. Daniel Soh didnt even need any sermon outline or notes.. it just came out naturally from his mouth. Thank God for such an inspiring man.
Been listening to this song, Everything to Me by Avalon. damn it's really good. the first verse really applies to second generation christians
I grew up in sunday school
I memorized the golden rule
And how Jesus came to set the sinner free
I know the story inside out
I can tell you all about
The path that lead him up on Calvary
But ask me why He loves me
And I don’t know what to say,
But I’ll never be the same because
He changed my life when He became…
Everything to me! (everything to me)
He’s more than a story (more than a story)
More than words on a page of history.
He’s the air that I breathe, (the air that I breathe)
The water I thirst for, (water I thirst for)
And the ground beneath my feet
He’s everything, everything to me!
We’re living in uncertain times
And more and more I find that I’m
Aware of just how fragile life can be
I want to tell the world I found
The love that turned my life around
They need to know that they can taste and see.
Now everyday I’m praying
Just to give my heart away (to give away my life)
I want to live for Jesus
So that someone else might see that He is…
Everything, everything (ev’rything to me)
He’s more than a story (…to me)
More than words on a page of history
(The air that I breathe) He’s the air that I breathe (the air that I breathe)
The water I thirst for (water I thirst for)
And the ground beneath my feet
Oh, He’s everything! (Oh , He’s everything to me!)
And looking back over my life at the end
(I’m going to be…) I’ll go to meet you saying you’ve been…
You’re everything to me
More than a story
More than words on a page of history…
You’re everything to me! (everything to me)
You’re more than a story (more than a story)
More than words on a page of history.
You’re the air that I breathe (the air that I breathe)
The water I thirst for (water I thirst for)
And the ground beneath my feet
You’re (everything) everything!
Lord, You’re everything to me!
(Everything to me) (The Water I thirst for) (The air that i breathe)
You’re everything to me, Jesus! Ohhhh!
(Everything to me) (Water I thirst for)
The Air I breathe, the Sun I see…Ohhhh!
(Everything to me) Everything to me!
You’re my Life, my Love, Everything.
_________owells.(: